The My Weigh iBalance 2600 is a top of the line scale that provides both long term durability and extreme accuracy.
It’s made of stainless steel with durability so good that it’s backed by a 30 year warranty. It has a large and easy to read bright backlit LCD display and ample space for weighing any number of items.
The My Weigh 2600 can support up to 2600 grams / 91 oz. and measures in increments of 0.1 grams.
Measurement Units: It’s able to weigh objects in several different units such as pounds, ounces, carats, grains and more.
Tare: It has a tare function of course, which again, can subtract the weight of any bowl or tray (which is included) you use to put the ingredients or objects. This also supports a counting feature.
The Bad: The only minor flaw we could find with the My Weigh iBalance is the fact that there is no Hold feature. Basically, for objects that may take a long time to weigh, the Hold feature ensures that your weight reading will persist for as long as you need it to.
- Rather than using “multiplied” sensors, it uses a 26000 division load cell providing commercial level accuracy.
- Auto zero tracking
- Compensates for temperature changes with an integrated thermistor.
Power: Takes 6AAA batteries and there is an auto shut off feature to help conserve battery life.
Full Feature List:
- Stainless steel platform and green backlit LCD display
- Capacity: 2600g/6lbs x 0.1g increments, 0.005 oz.
- 26,000 Division HBM Sensors
- 8 Weighing Modes: g, oz, lb, ct, gn, PCS, dwt.
- Battery or AC adapter
- Dimensions – 7.5″ x 5.8″ x 1.7
- 30yr warranty
Bottom line, My Weigh is known for making great long lasting products and they put their money where their mouth is by offering a 30 yr warranty on this solid feature-packed consistent and reliable.