A sleek and stainless steel finish LCD display, 4 easy to use buttons and a protective see through lid to protect the surface from damage and air current.
- Four buttons allow you to control the units of mass, tare feature, and power (on/off)
- It can weigh in 1 milligram/0.001g increments (which is doubtful for a non lab scale, not to mention a scale at this price) and measures in several weight units: carats, grams, ounces and grains, allowing you to measure anything from supplements, food, spices and jewelry to medicine and…alternative medicine.
- It comes with a handy tray for measuring items, tweezers (for you jewelry folks) and a calibration weight for ensuring long term accuracy.
Full Feature List:
- Size: 3 x 5 x 0.8 with flip-open platform.
- Tare Feature
- Capacity: 20 grams / 20 oz/ 385.8 dwt
- Measures in 0.001 g/ 0.005 oz / 0.1 dwt
- Digital LCD displaying up to 5 units.
- Two AAA batteries.
- 10 year warranty.
- Calibration weight sold separately
Our Take: Affordable lightweight pocket scale good ideal for measuring very small items such as jewelry chemical substances, and ingredients. Be sure to purchase the calibration weight sold separately.